[NEohioPAL]Testimonials about NEOhioPAL needed for magazine article - please email me

Kate Buddenhagen k8budd21 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 09:39:24 PDT 2007

--0-557111770-1175877564=:86364

I am writing a short article on NEOhioPAL for a new Northeast Ohio Publication called CBC, Cleveland Business Connects.  This magazine features special events, networking and corporate trends in NEO.  The May issue is focusing on the arts industry and the article on NEOhioPAL is about trendsetting E marketing.

  I'm looking for testimonials of those who credit success story to NEOhioPAL.  Please email me a quote or two about the good NEOhioPAL has brought to you.

  An email to me is considered your consent to use the quote and your name in the article.  Your email to me does not guarantee use of your quote in the article.

  Thank you for your help!  I look forward to your testimonials.

  For anyone interested in the magazine, check out www.cbcmagazine.com;  For those interested in advertising in the magazine (many options at all prices ranging from full page ads to special event resource listings), please contact me at 216.831.9557 or email me at work at kate at contempodg.com

  Kate

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
--0-557111770-1175877564=:86364

<hr size=1>Expecting? Get great news right away with <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49982/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_tools.html">email Auto-Check.</a><br>Try the <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49982/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_tools.html">Yahoo! Mail Beta.</a>
--0-557111770-1175877564=:86364--