[NEohioPAL]MAGIC LECTURE - JINXED COSTUMES & MAGIC

JINXED!Costumes & Magic getjinxed at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 7 10:45:31 PDT 2007

JINXED! Costumes and Magic will be hosting a magic class presented by Joe Stevens.  Joe Stevens owns and operates Stevens Magic Emporium in Wichita, Kansas, and has been performing and teaching for over 30 years.  The class will be focusing on beginner to immediate magic and is geared to children who are just starting out.  We also invite magicians of any skill level to attend if you would like to meet Mr. Stevens who will return to JINXED! at a later date to teach a class to the more advanced magicians.

The class will be held on Sunday, April 15th - 1:30pm at JINXED! Costumes and Magic 4666 Ridge Rd., Brooklyn, OH 44144 and will last approximately  1 1/2 hours.  First the children will be entertained with a magic show and then taught 3 - 4 tricks.  Mr. Stevens will allow the children to practice these tricks for him and will make sure that they know how to perform them before they leave.   We encourage you to arrive a little early so that the class can begin promptly at 1:30.

If you wish to attend the class, or for more information,
please call 216-749-3866 or e:mail getjinxed at adelphia.net.

The cost of the lecture is $5.00 per person.  All magic purchased on the day of the lecture will be 10% off.  At the lecture we will have available detailed information regarding the magic lessons that will be held at JINXED! once a month beginning the month of May.  A sign-up sheet will be available for those interested.
--
Tim & Lori Bodziony, Owners
JINXED! Costumes & Magic
getjinxed at adelphia.net