[NEohioPAL]GODSPELL IS HERE!

Middle of May Productions momprod at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 11:16:04 PDT 2007

COME CELEBRATE THE EASTER SEASON WITH MIDDLE OF MAY PRODUCTIONS
AND HARVEST FOR HUNGER AS THEY PRESENT

GODSPELL

INTERPRETED BY SOME OF THE AREAS MOST TALENTED HIGH-SCHOOL STUDENTS

FRIDAY APRIL 13 @ 7:30 PM
SATURDAY APRIL 14 @ 7:30 PM
SUNDAY APRIL 15 @ 3:00 PM

THURSDAY APRIL 19 @ 7:30 PM
FRIDAY APRIL 20 @ 7:30 PM
SATURDAY APRIL 21 @ 7:30 PM

**SPECIAL SATURDAY MATINEE ON APRIL 14 @ 2:00 PM**

AT THE MAGNIFICAT CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
20770 HILLIARD BLVD, ROCKY RIVER, OHIO

GENERAL ADMISSION

ALL TICKETS ONLY $8

**RECEIVE $1 OFF ADMISSION WITH A CANNED DONATION**

TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR OR CAN BE RESERVED BY CALLING
(216)651-9468

$771/month*