[NEohioPAL]C-Town Performing Arts-Seeking Rehearsal Space in Akron area

april and george sledge nsromans831 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 17:19:13 PDT 2007

--0-377038021-1176077953=:23106

Hi,

  C-Town Performing Arts is seeking places in the Akron area to stage their upcoming theatrical productions. We are looking for places that can hold at least 100 or more people. Any leads are greatly appreciated.

  Thank You,

  April Sledge
  Media Manager - C-Town Performing Arts
  Office (216) 491-4579

8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time
--0-377038021-1176077953=:23106

<hr size=1>8:00? 8:25? 8:40? <a href="
http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/?fr=oni_on_mail&#news"> Find a flick</a> in no time<br> with the<a href="
http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/?fr=oni_on_mail&#news">Yahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.</a>