[NEohioPAL]HELLWEEK sneak peak april 26th at club Bed 8pm

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 9 21:43:33 PDT 2007

--0-355459371-1176180213=:85900

Fright Teck Pictures is showing Hellweek at club bed on thursday april 26th, Mike Reddy will be sending out invites to this event, if you dont recieve one please dont try and get in this is a small private showing, the big premiere will be next month.Any questions feel free to email me at eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net thanks President of Fright Teck Pictures Edward Lengyel (writer/director)
--0-355459371-1176180213=:85900

Fright Teck Pictures is showing Hellweek at club bed on thursday april 26th, Mike Reddy will be sending out invites to this event, if you dont recieve one please dont try and get in this is a small private showing, the big premiere will be next month.Any questions feel free to email me at <A href="mailto:eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net">eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net</A> thanks President of Fright Teck Pictures Edward Lengyel (writer/director)
--0-355459371-1176180213=:85900--