[NEohioPAL]April Indieclub - Time running short for shorts

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 21:18:25 PDT 2007

--0-430164855-1176265105=:29550

If you are wanting to show your shorts at this month's Indieclub, please let me know asap so we can advertise and schedule them properly.

  This month's host is Bryant Anderson, who will also be showing "Get Him."

  Bill Johns - CoModerator, Cleveland Indieclub
  cinevid at yahoo.com

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
--0-430164855-1176265105=:29550

<DIV>If you are wanting to show your shorts at this month's Indieclub, please let me know asap so we can advertise and schedule them properly.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>This month's host is Bryant Anderson, who will also be showing "Get Him."</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Bill Johns - CoModerator, Cleveland Indieclub</DIV>  <DIV><A href="mailto:cinevid at yahoo.com">cinevid at yahoo.com</A></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV><p>
      <hr size=1>Finding fabulous fares is fun.<br><a href="http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw--
">Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites</a> to find flight and hotel bargains.
--0-430164855-1176265105=:29550--