[NEohioPAL]Support Indie Film, get The Rapture Merchandise now :)

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Wed Apr 11 08:41:41 PDT 2007

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C77C2E.6043E2B0

Support indie films!

We have some merchandises from The Rapture movie now available, check it out

http://www.cafepress.com/rapturethemovie

Also, The Rapture is officially repped by WonderPhil Productions (after
months of negotiation with 6 sales reps). Although the movie is not
completed (almost), our sales rep is taking the new trailer (also available
online at http://www.rapturethemovie.com) to Cannes Film Market this May and
to American Film Market in 2007.

We have received numerous positive feedback (from couple of sales reps) that
the trailer made in Nov 2006 which won a 2007 Bronze Telly under movie
trailer category is really good for domestic market, so we revamped it and
added more fx for the foreign market this time, version 2.1 of the trailer
can be viewed at our website.

The Rapture is an indie low-budget sci-fi Anime styled film that was shot
entirely in Ohio with talented cast and crew from all over the USA. More
informaiton and videos can be found at http://www.rapturethemovie.com

Johnny Wu

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C77C2E.6043E2B0

xmlns:st1=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" =

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"State"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"country-region"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"place" downloadurl=3D"http://www.5iantlavalamp.com/"/>
<!--[if !mso]>
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
<![endif]-->
<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt'>Support indie films! =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt'><br>
now
available, check it out </span><br>
href=3D"http://www.cafepress.com/rapturethemovie"
available online at <a href=3D"http://www.rapturethemovie.com" =
target=3D"_top">http://www.rapturethemovie.com</a>)
to Cannes Film Market this May and to American Film Market in 2007. =
(from couple
of sales reps) that the trailer made in Nov 2006 which won a 2007 Bronze =
Telly
under movie trailer category is really good for domestic market, so we =
revamped
it and added more fx for the foreign market this time, version 2.1 of =
the
trailer can be viewed at our website. </span><br>
styled
film that was shot entirely in <st1:State w:st=3D"on">Ohio</st1:State> =
with
talented cast and crew from all over the <st1:country-region =
w:st=3D"on"><st1:place
 w:st=3D"on">USA</st1:place></st1:country-region>. More informaiton and =
videos
can be found at <a href=3D"http://www.rapturethemovie.com" =
target=3D"_top">http://www.rapturethemovie.com</a>
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p=

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C77C2E.6043E2B0--