[NEohioPAL]Soundlab Entertainment Night!

4:12 Producer info412 at www.spanministries.org
Wed Apr 11 10:04:55 PDT 2007

Friday the 13th is this week but there is no such thing as being unlucky
at the 4:12, especially since it’s the first Soundlab Entertainment night!

Soundlab Entertainment is a Christian record label right here in
Northeast, Ohio.  Anita Symone, Laurie L., Mystory, Soul Suhvivahz and
Anointed One are a few of the blazin hot artists signed to this record
label.  Trust me, they are hot!  You can see them perform before they blow
up on a national scale.  Soundlab Entertainment has won numerous awards
for the impact they continue to have on our community.  But they are not
doing it for the accolades or awards, they are doing it to serve you and
introduce you to the one they call King!

The 4:12 staff is honored to partner with Soundlab Entertainment.  Every
second Friday will be Soundlab Entertainment night at the 4:12 until
further notice.  This Friday, Anointed One will perform live.  The 4:12
runs from 9pm to 1am at SPAN Ministries located at 361 Northeast Avenue in
Tallmadge, Ohio.  For more information call 330.630.3190 or e-mail the
4:12 producer at info412 at spanministries.org.

The 4:12 is for those 18 and over!

Can’t wait to see you there!