[NEohioPAL]Beverly Smith-Urinetown Invitation

Jamie Koeth jamiekoeth at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 20:19:51 PDT 2007

Hello Beverly,

A few months ago, you posted on Neopal that you disagreed with our choice to
produce Urinetown with 8-12 graders at Stagecrafters Youth Theatre.  I'd
like to sincerely and cordially invite you to attend any of our upcoming
performances as my guest.  You may also bring as many friends and colleagues
as you'd like for free.  Just mention your name at the door and we will give
you any number of complimentary tickets.

I welcome differing opinions and am not seeking to change your thoughts at
all.  This is simply an invitation to a great and fun show.

Sincerley,

Jamie Koeth, Director

URINETOWN THE MUSICAL
STAGECRAFTERS YOUTH THEATRE