[NEohioPAL]LOOKING FOR AWESOME LEAD GUITAR PLAYER WHO IS ALSO A SINGER

Music Is Life looking4musician2 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 06:51:49 PDT 2007

--0-1405610656-1176472309=:36264

  We're a high-energy all occasion - variety band. We do mostly corporate events/weddings, few bars. We're looking for an awesome lead guitar player who is also a singer and has a great stage presence. We play 50+ jobs a year

We're preferably looking for someone who has played in all-occasion bands before and already knows a good amount of the all occasion material because our song list is very diverse and pretty long. We play everything from Jazz Standards to Hip-Hop

If you're an awesome guitar player/singer with great stage presence, we want to hear from you!

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.
--0-1405610656-1176472309=:36264

<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">  <DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#0000bf>We're a high-energy all occasion - variety band. We do mostly corporate events/weddings, few bars. We're looking for an awesome lead guitar player who is also a singer and has a great stage presence. We play 50+ jobs a year <BR><BR>We're preferably looking for someone who has played in all-occasion bands before and already knows a good amount of the all occasion material because our song list is very diverse and pretty long. We play everything from Jazz Standards to Hip-Hop <BR><BR>If you're an awesome guitar player/singer with great stage presence, we want to hear from you!</FONT></STRONG> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV></BLOCKQUOTE><p>

      <hr size=1>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?<br> Check out

--0-1405610656-1176472309=:36264--