[NEohioPAL]Saturday Int. Dance Class

megan pitcher meglouisedance at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 07:38:14 PDT 2007

N O T I C E :

Intermediate Modern Dance
At Studio 11 (www.studio11tremont.com)
Taught by Megan Pitcher
This Saturday from 2:30 - 3:45pm
$10 per class / $25 month

Class this week will be downstairs.  Class will
include Bartenieff based floor warm-up, exercises for
strength and balance, spine articulation and a
"spirited" combination.  Considering the space change,
we will surely work on spatial awareness!

N E W   C L A S S :

We will begin offering a beginning modern dance class
for those 16 and older.  If  you are interested,
please contact Megan to discuss possible class times.

Megan Pitcher
MegLouise Dance
616.502.1019
meglouisedance at yahoo.com