[NEohioPAL]BATTLE OF THE BANDS CONTEST!!! BANDS NEEDED - TOP PRIZE $1500.00 CASH!!!

marnieb at windstream.net marnieb at windstream.net
Fri Apr 13 22:08:40 PDT 2007

BATTLE OF THE BANDS CONTEST!!!  BANDS NEEDED - TOP PRIZE $1500.00 CASH!!!

We are working very hard to give $$ MONEY $$ away!!!

THIS IS NO JOKE!!!

*************NEW DATE AND EXTENDED DEADLINE***************

Bands needed for 3rd Annual Battle of Bands - (Adults 19 & over)   Huge prizes!!

 1st Prize $1500.00 AND Recording Studio Time at the Lava Room Recording Studio!!!

Qualifying Rounds will be held at the HI-FI Concert Club, 11729 Detroit Ave., Lakewood,OH.   We have extended the deadline to May 5, 2007.  Qualification Rounds will be every SATURDAY AFTERNOON starting May 5th from 1-7 PM. (qualification round dates:  May 5, May 12, May 19, May 26, & June 2, 2007)

TWO BANDS PER QUALIFICATION ROUND WILL BE CHOSEN TO COMPETE IN THE FINALS DURING OUR FESTIVAL!!

Doors open at NOON, there will be a cover charge at the door.  The Finals will held at Columbia Homecoming Festival Saturday, June 30, 2007.  Entry deadline is Saturday, May 5 2007.

Visit our website at:

 http://www.columbiastation.com/homecoming/battleofthebands/forms/

to download the applicaiton or email us at bands at columbiastation.com

If you need an application mailed, if you have questions or would like additional information you may call 216-324-2095 or 440-309-5295.

This event is sponsored by the Columbia Chamber of Commerce, Hi-Fi Concert Club, Lava Room Recording Studio's & Ron Zehel Guitar Center.