[NEohioPAL]Tony Brown

D. Budin popcycles at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 15 22:28:06 PDT 2007

--0-1116834465-1176701286=:108

Actually, I don't have a strong opinion on the smoking-on-stage issue, but just a question for Tony Brown: So, do your editors at the PD put in all your upper case letters for you?  (Or are you actually a cockroach, like Don Marquis's Archy, jumping from key to key and unable to hold down the shift key?)

  David Budin