[NEohioPAL]House of Blues

ric hampton ric_hamp at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 13:58:09 PDT 2007

--0-404316981-1176325089=:37767

Did any one get to see G-Love at the House of  Blues last night...His guest Travelin Blues frrom Detroit had the house rockin...We hope to bring him here to a local blues spot.

--0-404316981-1176325089=:37767

Did any one get to see G-Love at the House of  Blues last night...His guest Travelin Blues frrom Detroit had the house rockin...We hope to bring him here to a local blues spot.<p>
      <hr size=1>We won't tell. Get more on <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49980/*http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
">shows you hate to love</a><br>(and love to hate): <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49980/*http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
">Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.</a>
--0-404316981-1176325089=:37767--