[NEohioPAL]High School Musical Sets for Sale

Lisa Stanton lstanton0401 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 16 05:28:26 PDT 2007

--0-1497160406-1176726506=:6471

Our production of Disney's "High School Musical" is going to feature an
absolutely amazing set that uses multi-levels, movable stairs, hinge-faced
periactoids, a mini turntable and at least three hand painted 'hard cutout'
flyable backdrops. After the show closes on Saturday, April 28th - the entire
set must vanish - and our storage options are minimal. We would rather sell
the set to another theater that will be doing the show - to recoup some of the
cost of building it, than to pay additional money for a place to store it or
worse yet - throw it away. You may email or call Angela Boehm to make an
appointment to view the set during tech week. The first person to come make an
offer it's yours!  Call or email for further details.
Angela at olmstedperformingarts.com
or 440.465.3355

www.olmstedperformingarts.com

--0-1497160406-1176726506=:6471

Our production of Disney's "High School Musical" is going to feature an
absolutely amazing set that uses multi-levels, movable stairs, hinge-faced
periactoids, a mini turntable and at least three hand painted 'hard cutout'
flyable backdrops. After the show closes on Saturday, April 28th - the entire
set must vanish - and our storage options are minimal. We would rather sell
the set to another theater that will be doing the show - to recoup some of the
cost of building it, than to pay additional money for a place to store it or
worse yet - throw it away. You may email or call Angela Boehm to make an
appointment to view the set during tech week. The first person to come make an
or 440.465.3355 </p>
--0-1497160406-1176726506=:6471--