[NEohioPAL]looking for a spanish guitar player and a flamenco dancer

artour bajanov artofficialfordance at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 08:25:13 PDT 2007

--0-335372375-1176737113=:37905

Hello,
  I have sold some dance equipment (mirrors) to a gentlemen, who plays a Spanish classical guitar, although have lost all the contacts. If you are that person, could you please get in touch. At the time we are looking for a professional flamenco dancer and a professional guitar player for paid gig for one hour.

  Wish you still in town.

  Sincerely,
  Artour Bajanov
  440-360-0188
  artofficialfordance at yahoo.com

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.
--0-335372375-1176737113=:37905

<DIV>Hello,</DIV>  <DIV>I have sold some dance equipment (mirrors) to a gentlemen, who plays a Spanish classical guitar, although have lost all the contacts. If you are that person, could you please get in touch. At the time we are looking for a professional flamenco dancer and a professional guitar player for paid gig for one hour.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Wish you still in town.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>  <DIV>Artour Bajanov</DIV>  <DIV>440-360-0188</DIV>  <DIV><A href="mailto:artofficialfordance at yahoo.com">artofficialfordance at yahoo.com</A></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV><p>

      <hr size=1>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?<br> Check out

--0-335372375-1176737113=:37905--