[NEohioPAL]Hypnosis anyone?

JC jc18914f at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 17:35:48 PDT 2007

Greetings

As a long-time theater fan and a certified hypnotist,
I am pleased to offer my services to members of this
list serve.

Hypnosis has many uses for performers at all levels.
Working together, we can help you reach your goals,
such as increasing confidence on stage, or reducing
stress in your life.

I practice in the Playhouse Square area, and in West
Park, near Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. My
hours are flexible, my prices are affordable.

Peace.

JEROME MASEK, Certified Hypnotist
216-267-5827, The Jerome Group, LLC
216-210-5504, cell

Member of ...
* National Guild of Hypnotists
* Mind·Body·Spirit Connected, Inc.
* Cleveland Hiking Club
* Volunteer for WVIZ TV-25, WCPN 90.3FM, ideastream