[NEohioPAL]Wooden Chairs

sykokilr1 at aol.com sykokilr1 at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 04:45:32 PDT 2007

----------MB_8C94EFD0A004B6E_1E04_50FF_MBLK-M22.sysops.aol.com

Hello,
The Garfield Heights High School Theatre department is currently in rehearsal for "Our Town"
Due to a series of unfortunate events, they find themselves in need of 20 old style wooden folding chairs. The show opens this Friday, Does anyone have any they could borrow, or tell us of an inexpensive rental place? They could pick up. Show runs from this Thursday ( preview) through the next 3 weekends.

Please email me if you know of a place
Thanks Dave Wells
Garfield Heights High School Theatre Boosters

----------MB_8C94EFD0A004B6E_1E04_50FF_MBLK-M22.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY>

<hr style="margin-top:10px;" />

</BODY></HTML>