[NEohioPAL]Indie-Film Marketing Experiment: Free Exposure for Filmmakers [REVISED]

Michael A. Miller mamiller107 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 17 20:09:00 PDT 2007

------=_NextPart_620111182590390187

Let me screen and review your independent film at any stage.  I'll try to freelance my reviews to local publications or, more likely, use the reviews as a basis for a newsletter targeting a select base of high-profile readers.   I'll also try to coordinate screenings.  This will be a collaborative effort with no fee to film makers.  I'll also look your screenplay over if you need a second set of eyes.  I am developing a print publication and have a performing-arts background, as well as writing, editing and marketing experience.  Contact Michael A. Miller: mamiller107 at earthlink.net or 216.389.6784.

>From ages two to 36, I performed in local theatrical productions in school, church and community-playhouse venues as an actor, singer and dancer.  I studied theater arts and English at Cuyahoga Community College.  My arts-related articles, interviews and reviews have been published in local publications including but not limited to the Encyclopedia of Cleveland History, Cleveland magazine and the Gay People's Chronicle.  I have since educated myself through independent studies in the finer points of film-making and am developing a fiction-based magazine, which was profiled in the Lakewood Observer.  Recently, I have accomplished hands-on experience in marketing, and am expanding my professional networking base in the business and arts community, locally and nationally.

Sincerely,

Michael A. Miller
------=_NextPart_620111182590390187

<HTML style="FONT-SIZE: medium; FONT-FAMILY: Georgia"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1251">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1589" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Let me screen and review your independent film at any stage.<SPAN>  </SPAN>I'll try to freelance my reviews to local publications or, more likely, use the reviews as a basis for a newsletter targeting a select base of high-profile readers. <SPAN>  </SPAN>I'll also try to coordinate screenings.<SPAN>  </SPAN>This will be a collaborative effort with no fee to film makers.<SPAN>  I'll also look your screenplay over if you need a second set of eyes.  </SPAN>I am developing a print publication and have a performing-arts background, as well as writing, editing and marketing experience.  Contact Michael A. Miller: <A href="mailto:mamiller107 at earthlink.net">mamiller107 at earthlink.net</A> or 216.389.6784. </P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> </P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">From ages two to 36, I performed in local theatrical productions in school, church and community-playhouse venues as an actor, singer and dancer.  I studied theater arts and English at Cuyahoga Community College.  My arts-related articles, interviews and reviews have been published in local publications including but not limited to the <EM>Encyclopedia of Cleveland History</EM>, <EM>Cleveland</EM> magazine and the <EM>Gay People's Chronicle</EM>.  I have since educated myself through independent studies in the finer points of film-making and am developing a fiction-based magazine, which was profiled in the <EM>Lakewood Observer.</EM>  Recently, I have accomplished hands-on experience in marketing, and am expanding my professional networking base in the business and arts community, locally and nationally.</P></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV align=center>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV align=center> </DIV>
<DIV align=center>Michael A. Miller</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<P></P></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_620111182590390187--