[NEohioPAL]Flamenco classes (private and in group)!!!

silvia marchena guillen elektrica53 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:04:53 PDT 2007

<P>Hi, my name is Silvia Marchena and I am a proffessional flamenco dancer from Spain.I have danced with reknown flamenco dancers and i have learned from the best. I'm currently offering private flamenco classes. I have danced all around Spain as well as in Puerto Rico and the United States. Please, if you can check out my three upcoming flamenco performances on April, 21st, April 29th and May, 4th. Email me for more info about classes and the performances. </P>
<P>My good friend, Marcia Sanchez (California) has been danincing flamenco for years and spent more than ten years in Spain dancing with the best teachers out there. She's offering adult and teen classes, please check her ad out. Email me with any questions regarding my classes or hers. Thanks!</P>
<P><BR><STRONG> </STRONG><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: tahoma,sans-serif">Flamenco Dance Classes - Adults & Teens<BR><BR>Learn how to dance Flamenco authentically! Instructor, La Romera is <BR>an award winning flamenco dancer with over 30 years performing & <BR>teaching in Spain & North America.<BR><BR>Classes are ongoing! Join any time! Beginners Welcome!<BR><BR>Classes held at: Lisa Wilhelm Academy of Dance, 19680 Center Ridge <BR>Road, Rocky River<BR><BR>TUESDAYS: 6:30 - 7:30pm "Introduction to Flamenco - Basic Essentials <BR> for Beginners"<BR><BR>SATURDAYS: 2:00-3:30pm - "Technique, Choreography & How to <BR>Improvise" - Beg. - Intermed. levels.<BR><BR>Call: 216-476-0594<BR>Please visit website for details: www.laromeraflamenco.com<BR>19680 Center Ridge Road, Rocky River, 44116 google map | yahoo <BR><BR>Location: Lisa Wilhelm Academy of Dance<BR></P></FONT></div></html>