[NEohioPAL]Vintage Medical Uniforms Needed

NATALIE BAUMAN natbauman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 19 05:42:29 PDT 2007

--0-1604662038-1176986549=:18563

Hello all -
I'm going to be shooting a corporate video this summer and am in need of resources for vintage nursing and doctor uniforms, as well as any medical paraphenalia that may be available, from the early 1900s to the 60's.  If you know of such rentals, please contact me at natbauman at sbcglobal.net.
Thanks!  Natalie

--0-1604662038-1176986549=:18563

Hello all - <br>I'm going to be shooting a corporate video this summer and am in need of resources for vintage nursing and doctor uniforms, as well as any medical paraphenalia that may be available, from the early 1900s to the 60's.  If you know of such rentals, please contact me at natbauman at sbcglobal.net.<br>Thanks!  Natalie<br>
--0-1604662038-1176986549=:18563--