[NEohioPAL]Wanted: Dance Professionals/Teachers who need a tone up

Erin Quellhorst equellho at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 16:15:18 PDT 2007

Getting into Shape

We are two west-side, dance teachers seeing if there
is an interest for dance professionals or dance
teachers to take class during the day to stay in shape
and on top of your technique.  This class is for
people who are tired of being the teacher and want
someone to tell them what to do and how to improve.

We are open to suggestions and wish to meet with
interested parties to discuss workout schedules and
styles.  If you can’t be at this meeting but want to
participate, please send your weekly availability to
equellho at yahoo.com.

When: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 from 12:00-1:00pm
Where: Above the Barre Dance Studio, 1460 W Bagley
Rd., Berea
Why: So we can tone up and share techniques

There is no class fee, 21 and over, no students
please.

If interested or have any questions, please contact
Erin (equellho at yahoo.com).

Thanks!

http://mail.yahoo.com