[NEohioPAL]Garfield Heights High School "Our Town"

sykokilr1 at aol.com sykokilr1 at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 04:47:48 PDT 2007

----------MB_8C952EB2F199961_1D00_278AB_WEBMAIL-RE21.sysops.aol.com

The Garfield Heights High School Theatre department presents-Thorton Wilder's "Our Town".

This is truly a remarkable production for a High School theatre department.

The Show is directed by Mr Stephen Benjamin (who has been involved with community theatre's in northern Ohio), who has done a fantastic job in turning this sometime's tiresome show into a treat for the audience.

You will not believe that this is a high school production. It makes you laugh and it makes you cry.

 If you want to see "Our Town" produced  the way that the author intended, come see this production.

Remaining dates are April 27 and 28, and May 4 and 5th. 7:00 p.m. in the studio theatre at the High School, at 4900 Turney Rd. in Garfield Heights, tickets are $5.00 for adults and $4.00 for students and senior citizens.
Please email this address with any questions.

Thanks,
Dave Wells, GHHS Theatre Boosters

----------MB_8C952EB2F199961_1D00_278AB_WEBMAIL-RE21.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY>