[NEohioPAL]3rd ANNUAL BATTLE OF THE BANDS

marnieb at windstream.net marnieb at windstream.net
Sun Apr 22 07:35:21 PDT 2007

Would your band like to have a chance to win a cash prize of $1500 and Recording Studio time at the Lava Room Recording Studio??  Did you see our ad about our Battle of the Bands Contest in the Scene Magazine?

The Columbia Chamber of Commerce needs bands to compete in our Third Annual Battle of the Bands Contest.  Application deadline is May 5, 2007, you have less than two weeks to enter.

For complete details, go to:

http://www.columbiastation.com/homecoming/battleofthebands/

You can call Marnie Butler at 216-324-2095 or email at secretary at columbiachamber.com with questions.

There will be a series of Qualification Rounds that to be held at the Hi-Fi Concert Club in Lakewood, OH.  The first round starts Saturday, May 5th which is the same day as our entry deadline.  Applications with entry fee will be accepted if dropped off at the Hi-Fi Concert Club until 9 pm.  The Finals will be held on Saturday, June 30th during the Columbia Homecoming Festival in Columbia (Station) Township.  This festival will be promoted with all types of media this year due to the fact that Columbia Township will be celebrating it's 200th year since being established and the first settled place in Lorain County.

Sunday, July 1st, Columbia's own Billy Morris (from Warrent, The Hi-Fi Concert Club & The Lava Room Recording Studio) will be preforming prior to the Fireworks!  Come early that day to see the Parade!

This event is sponsored by The Columbia Chamber of Commerce, The Hi-Fi Concert Club, The Lava Room Recording Studio & Ron Zehel Guitar Center.