[NEohioPAL]Cool bass player wanted for hot new rock band

carolyn jack cmjack at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 22 18:48:58 PDT 2007

--0-2088958969-1177292938=:6021

Love powerful, melodic rock that pushes the envelope musically and politically? Karmic Dogma, Northeast Ohio's new progressive-rock band, needs a bass player to join our three-member group in playing our own original songs. Must be able to rehearse on Saturdays or Sundays in the Akron area starting immediately; we'll be playing selected regional gigs by summer. If you're interested in making a serious commitment to a group on the way up, call Dave Hineline at 330-798-0225 or Carolyn Jack at 216-765-1331.