[NEohioPAL]ATTN: Hairstylist needed for Independent Film

April Needham apriln218 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 13:19:55 PDT 2007

--0-1114287786-1177359595=:26652

Attn: "Dig Two Graves" Independent Thriller/Mystery Film looking for experienced Hairstylist to work on the set during principal shooting summer 2007, in Cleveland

  If you have already responded to the makeup artist inquiry and are also interested in the Hairstylist position, please let me know.

  All interested please reply with contact information, and experience:
  apriln218 at yahoo.com
  April Needham
  Assistant Director

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.
--0-1114287786-1177359595=:26652

      <hr size=1>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?<br> Check out

--0-1114287786-1177359595=:26652--