[NEohioPAL]Garfield Hts. High School's "Our Town"

susan hart shart00 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 03:48:19 PDT 2007

<DIV class=RTE></DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, Serif" size=4>The Garfield Hts. High School is running their production of Thornton Wilder's "Our Town" this Friday and Saturday, April 27th and 28th AND next Friday and Saturday, May 4th and 5th.  This classic drama will be performed at the Garfield Hts. High School's Studio Theater located at 4900 Turney Road.  Show times are 7:00 pm - tickets are $5.00 for adults and $4.00 for seniors and children.  Tickets are available at the door and seating is limited.  Come see this classic drama under the able direction of Stephen Benjamin with music direction by Natalie Mallis and see the future stars of this area's community theatre!<BR><BR></FONT><BR>