[NEohioPAL]Watch Channel 5 News at Noon - Datz'DNation: Phunk To Perform!

Dawn Jordan dajsk8 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 12:26:30 PDT 2007

--0-1953559604-1177442790=:8639

Datz'DNation: Phunk Dance Company, the original and hottest hip hop dance company around, will perform on Channel 5 News at Noon on Friday, April 27th!  The segment will be live at around 12:30pm and we want to invite everyone to watch!

  Datz'DNation: Phunk Dance Company will also be performing at:

  Day of Dance - Westlake Performing Arts Center on Sunday, April 29th @ 3pm
  For tickets and info: www.neohiodance.org

  Fam Fest USA - Johnny Malloys (Old Centrum Theatre) in Cleveland Heights on Friday, May 4th @ 7:30pm
  For more info: www.dpdancecompany.org

  Classes begin in May at One More Step Dance Studio in South Euclid.  Call or email us for more information.

  Datz'DNation: Phunk Dance Company
  A Non-profit Organization
  www.dpdancecompany.org
  dpdancecompany at yahoo.com
  Hotline: 216-472-3615

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.
--0-1953559604-1177442790=:8639

<DIV>Datz'DNation: Phunk Dance Company, the original and hottest hip hop dance company around, will perform on Channel 5 News at Noon on Friday, April 27th!  The segment will be live at around 12:30pm and we want to invite everyone to watch!</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Datz'DNation: Phunk Dance Company will also be performing at:</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Day of Dance - Westlake Performing Arts Center on Sunday, April 29th @ 3pm</DIV>  <DIV>For tickets and info: <A href="http://www.neohiodance.org/">www.neohiodance.org</A></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Fam Fest USA - Johnny Malloys (Old Centrum Theatre) in Cleveland Heights on Friday, May 4th @ 7:30pm</DIV>  <DIV>For more info: <A href="http://www.dpdancecompany.org/">www.dpdancecompany.org</A></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Classes begin in May at One More Step Dance Studio in South Euclid.  Call or email us for more information.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Datz'DNation: Phunk Dance Company</DIV>
 <DIV>A Non-profit Organization</DIV>  <DIV><A href="http://www.dpdancecompany.org/">www.dpdancecompany.org</A></DIV>  <DIV><A href="mailto:dpdancecompany at yahoo.com">dpdancecompany at yahoo.com</A></DIV>  <DIV>Hotline: 216-472-3615</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV><p>

      <hr size=1>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?<br> Check out