[NEohioPAL]Attn: Children Acting Classes spring/summer 2007

April Needham apriln218 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 16:21:19 PDT 2007

--0-1197123651-1177456879=:2922

Hi Everyone,
   My name is April Needham, I am currently a student at Baldwin Wallace College, studying Film/ Theater. I am currently involved in a number of film projects including one that I am assistant directing/acting in this summer called "Dig Two Graves"
   *This summer I want to start a program, mainly acting classes for children, ranging toddlers to young teens, but will express various aspects of the arts. I wanted to see who would be interested. The cost would be ten dollars a class, around an hour 1/2 long class and will probably be once a week, depending on responses that I recieve.
  I love being a part of the theater/film community, and I just want to share what I have learned and I love being around children. I will send you my resume upon request. Please let me know if you are interested and send all contact information to:
  apriln218 at yahoo.com
  April Needham
  216-333-3500

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.
--0-1197123651-1177456879=:2922

<DIV>Hi Everyone,</DIV>  <DIV> My name is April Needham, I am currently a student at Baldwin Wallace College, studying Film/ Theater. I am currently involved in a number of film projects including one that I am assistant directing/acting in this summer called "Dig Two Graves" </DIV>  <DIV> *This summer I want to start a program, mainly acting classes for children, ranging toddlers to young teens, but will express various aspects of the arts. I wanted to see who would be interested. The cost would be ten dollars a class, around an hour 1/2 long class and will probably be once a week, depending on responses that I recieve. </DIV>  <DIV>I love being a part of the theater/film community, and I just want to share what I have learned and I love being around children. I will send you my resume upon request. Please let me know if you are interested and send all contact information to:</DIV>  <DIV><A href="mailto:apriln218 at yahoo.com">apriln218 at yahoo.com</A></DIV>
  <DIV>April Needham</DIV>  <DIV>216-333-3500</DIV><BR><BR><p>

      <hr size=1>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?<br> Check out

--0-1197123651-1177456879=:2922--