[NEohioPAL]Technical Director Amherst Summer Theatre

Chris.Bandille at fds.com Chris.Bandille at fds.com
Wed Apr 25 07:30:55 PDT 2007

The Sandstone Summer Theater in Amherst is looking for a ......

Position:   Technical Director
            This position is flexible when it comes to experience.  If you
have imagination, and the technical know-how to build not-too-complicated
sets, you         should apply.  If you are just starting out, and are
looking to add to your resume, you should apply.  If you are very
experienced, you should                   apply.  Very dedicated high
school students will be the main crew.

Time: Rehearsals begin June 25th and run through July 26th.  Performances
are July 27 + 28.  The crew meets Monday through Friday from 9:30 AM to
2:00 PM.

Where:   Amherst Junior High in Amherst, OH for rehearsals, and Amherst
High School for performances.

Play:   There will be two age groups performing the same play, which is "No
Strings Attached".  The youngest group (grades 3 - 6) meets from 9:30 AM to
11:30       AM, and the next group (grades 7 - 9) meet from 12:00 PM to
2:00 PM.   One set will be built for both shows.

Compensation:  It is a paid position (you can't beat that), based on
experience.

If you are interested (and I hope you are), please respond to this email,
or you may call me at 440-985-3310 in the evenings.

Remember, A smile is contagious, so be a carrier.

Chris Favre