[NEohioPAL]Something Dada Presents a Short Play

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:54:55 PDT 2007

Something Dada presents a short play:

Person 1 (you): Hi there, Person 2, would you like to go on a date?

Person 2 (person with whom you are interested in going on a date): I don't know.  We're not going to go to another boring movie, or some stupid club are we?

Person 1: Of course not!  We're going to go see hilarious improv comedy at Something Dada!

Person 2: Wow!  What a creative and brilliant idea!  Perhaps afterwards we can engage in mutually enjoyable activities, whatever those might be!

Person 1: Fantastic!  I will pick you up at either 7 on Friday for the 8 o'clock show, 7 on Saturday for the early Saturday show, or 9:30 on Saturday for the late show, assuming it takes about 45 minutes from where I will be picking you up to get to the theater.

Person 2: Great!  See you then.

- FIN -

(Look, we're improvisers, not playwrights, give us a break.)

Remember, person 2 can be anyone!  Someone you're already dating, someone you're married to, someone you just want to go on a friendly night out with, or even a stand-in for a whole group of people you haven't seen in forever who all love to laugh!  Whoever person 2 is, they will admire your ingenuity and support for local theater, and be extremely thankful after they have a wonderful time. So go to http://www.somethingdada.com or call 216.696.4242 and make your reservations now (but use your real name, we can't hold tickets for everyone under "Person 1").

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all ages welcome - all tickets just $10):

Friday, April 27th, 2007
8:00 PM

Saturday, April 28th, 2007
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM