[NEohioPAL]Casting Call for Horror Film

LeeAnn Johnson johnsonld at cox.net
Wed Apr 25 17:31:21 PDT 2007

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C78778.AF708280

Laugh-at-the-Law Productions and ShockStar Studios is currently casting =
for a small but crucial role in the upcoming horror movie "Welcome to =
Cretinville: Legend of the Melonheads".

We are seeking 1 female that can speak with a European accent; we are =
open on the type of accent. She must look high school to early college =
age and a topless scene is required for this role.

Filming is scheduled to start early summer 2007, so please send =
picture/headshot and resume (if you have one available) in by May 1, =
2007. =20

Acting experience is not required but a plus. This role has few lines, =
but a lot of screen time. Great opportunity for models and actresses.

This feature is planned for major conventions and festivals; then =
worldwide distribution.

You can make initial contact melonheads at laugh-at-the-law.com or =
brian at laugh-at-the-law.com

www.laugh-at-the-law.com
www.myspace.com/cretinville=20

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C78778.AF708280

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV>Laugh-at-the-Law Productions and ShockStar Studios =
is currently=20
casting for a small but crucial role in the upcoming horror movie =
"Welcome to=20
Cretinville: Legend of the Melonheads".<BR><BR>We are seeking 1 female =
that can=20
speak with a European accent; we are open on the type of accent. She =
must look=20
high school to early college age and a topless scene is required for =
this=20
role.<BR><BR>Filming is scheduled to start early summer 2007, so please =
send=20
picture/headshot and resume (if you have one available) in by May 1, =
2007. =20
</DIV>
<DIV><BR>Acting experience is not required but a plus. This role has few =
lines,=20
but a lot of screen time. Great opportunity for models and=20
actresses.<BR><BR>This feature is planned for major conventions and =
festivals;=20
then worldwide distribution.<BR><BR>You can make initial contact <A =

href=3D"javascript:parent.ComposeTo('melonheads at laugh-at-the-law.com', =
'');">melonheads at laugh-at-the-law.com</A>=20
or <A=20
href=3D"javascript:parent.ComposeTo('brian at laugh-at-the-law.com', =