[NEohioPAL]FREE Dance Classes for Teachers/Professionals

Erin Quellhorst equellho at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 22:03:55 PDT 2007

Dance Teachers and Professionals-

I would like to extend the invitation to others who
may be interested in taking a FREE dance class and
toning up.  A small group of teachers and
professionals, on the west-side of Cleveland, have
decided to begin a class to tone up and stay on top of
our education.  This is a great opportunity to meet
other teachers and choreographers in the area.  The
following is a schedule for our first month of
classes.

Feel free to stop in for a free class and smiling
faces.  If you decide that this is a great class for
you, we ask that you volunteer to teach a class of
your expertise, in any style of dance, so we can keep
this a free class.  Please no students, this class is
designed for teachers, choreographers, and
professionals.

All classes for the first month will be located at
Above the Barre Dance Studio (1460 W. Bagley Road,
Berea, OH).

Wednesday, May 2 @ 11-12:30
Lyrical Class
Teacher: Erin Quellhorst, Above the Barre Dance Studio
Location: Above the Barre Dance Studio

Wednesday, May 9th @ 11-12:30
Yoga
Teacher: Kim Wasielewski, Kim's School of Dance
Location: Above the Barre Dance Studio

Wednesday, May 16th @ 11-12:30
Highland Dance (Scottish Military Dance)
Teacher: Sara Gilchrist, Independant Studios
Location: Above the Barre Dance Studio

Wednesday, May 23rd @ 11-12:30
Jazz Class
Teacher: Amanda Recko, Above the Barre Dance Studio
Location: Above the Barre Dance Studio

Wednesday, May 30th @ 11-12
Tap Class
Teacher: Rebecca Justice, professional
Location: Above the Barre Dance Studio

Wednesday, May 30th @ 12-12:30 (immediately following
class)
Regrouping Meeting to plan the following month
Location: Above the Barre Dance Studio

Thank you for your interest.  For any questions or
ideas, please contact Erin Quellhorst (734-646-9192).