[NEohioPAL]Cantores Ecclesiae - FREE CONCERT Friday 4/27/2007

Mike Caraffi mcaraffi at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 11:56:18 PDT 2007

--0-1679905576-1177613778=:25684

For Immediate Release:

  Cantores Ecclesiae
  IN CONCERT
  Friday. April 27, 2007 - 7:30pm
  Holy Cross Church
  175 East 200th Street, Euclid, Ohio
  Admission:  FREE  (Free will offering to be taken.)

  Cantores Ecclesiae has been performing sacred music of the Medieval and Renaissance periods since 2003. The Cleveland-based group, under the direction of Barbara Margolis, is comprised of six early music singers who are active in the Cleveland area. The mission of Cantores Ecclesiae is to present sacred music in a listener-friendly way, making this music as accessible as possible to those who don’t regularly hear this repertoire.

  Recently Cantores Ecclesiae presented Mediterranean Medley, music by composers from the Mediterranean region, to excellent reviews.  Other programs of note include: Ancient Souls: Voices from the Hebrew Bible, with psalms and other texts from the Old Testament; Candlemas, a program of music for the medieval festival, known today as Presentation of the Lord. Cantores Ecclesiae also regularly participates in prayer services at local parishes, most recently during the Advent season. More information about the 2006-2007 concert season will be available in May at www.Cantoresecclesiae.com.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.
--0-1679905576-1177613778=:25684

      <hr size=1>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?<br> Check out

--0-1679905576-1177613778=:25684--