[NEohioPAL]Go see "Leading Ladies"!!

G. Doesgood footballcat2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 15:30:10 PDT 2007

--0-1974163395-1177799410=:38982

One of the funniest shows I've seen!!

I've subscribed to NEOPAL for a while because my friends and I (we are Red Hat Society ladies!) love to attend community theater productions all over Ohio and I just had to write after seeing "Leading Ladies" last night at Chagrin Valley Little Theatre.  This had to be one of the funniest shows I have ever seen!  And yet the house was only half full, which we thought was a shame.  I read a little bit more about the show online today and this is apparently the Ohio Community Theater premiere of this comedy, which might explain the empty seats - it's just not a well known show.  But it comes from Ken Ludwig, who wrote some of our favorite shows: "Moon Over Buffalo", "Lend Me a Tenor" and "Crazy For You."  This show, "Leading Ladies", originally had its premiere at the Cleveland Playhouse less than three years ago.  And CVLT's production was superb!!

>From the beautiful set and costumes to the superb cast, it would be a shame if you miss this production!  Everyone is great, but the standouts had to be Brian McCann and Eric Oswald as Jack and Leo, who give it their all (I won't give any plot points away!!  Just go see it!!), along with their respective female counterparts, Lisa Freebairn and Maggie Wise as Meg and Audrey.  My friends and I laughed until we hurt!!!

It is playing for just three more weekends and I think once word-of-mouth gets out, it will be harder and harder to get tickets!

Don't ask, just go!!

Evelyn C.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.
--0-1974163395-1177799410=:38982

      <hr size=1>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?<br> Check out

--0-1974163395-1177799410=:38982--