[NEohioPAL]regarding remarks ...

Christopher Fortunato judgehand2003a at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 16:52:12 PDT 2007

--0-622484396-1177458732=:18810

Dear Andy and neohiopal,

  Were you talking about the radio show in NYC that was calling Chinese restaurants?  Dennis Prager had that on and I agreed with him, the stunt was not humorous at all.

  Christopher Fortunato

andrew schofield <andyschofield at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Regarding remarks from people about radio show in Ny.
  Well, certainly people have freedom of speech....BUT when is to farI personally feel if someone is doing what clearly this gentleman was doing WITHOUT even the owners of the Chinese Restaurant knowing it has gone to far.

  Kindly,Andy Schofield

  www.moviemanandy.com
  www.dream-makerproductions.com

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.
--0-622484396-1177458732=:18810

 href="http://www.dream-makerproductions.com/">www.dream-makerproductions.com</A> </DIV></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><p>

      <hr size=1>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?<br> Check out

--0-622484396-1177458732=:18810--