[NEohioPAL]Pianist/Keyboardist needed for working band

B Schaberg looking4musicians at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 12:01:47 PDT 2007

--0-1862408625-1177959707=:37259

High energy, top quality wedding/dance band is looking for an experienced pianist/keyboard player to play mostly weddings, private/corporate parties and some clubs. Looking for good stage presence and great personality.  We play out a couple of times a month, great pay.

Please reply with name, experience and contact info to looking4musicians at yahoo.com.