[NEohioPAL]GHLT Opening "Love, Sex and the I.R.S."

susan hart shart00 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 18:47:00 PDT 2007

<DIV class=RTE></DIV><BR><FONT size=4>The Garfield Heights Little Theater Group will open this Friday, May 4th, with the comedy <FONT color=#ff0000>"Love, Sex and the I.R.S."  </FONT>The show will be performed at William Foster Elementary School's Gymnasium, located at 12801 Bangor Ave., on May 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th and 13th. Friday and Saturday show times are 8 pm with the Sunday matinee beginning at 3 pm.  Cast includes Brenda Redmond as Kate Dennis, Pav Mathews as Leslie Arthur, Gene Jankowski as Mr. Jansen, Marc Macnair as Jon Trachtman, Dave Hess as Floyd Spinner, Candace Russell as Vivian Trachtman, Alex Russo as Connie, except on May 12th when Katie Wells will appear in that role, and last but not least Bob Rauch as Arnold Grunion.    Dave Wells has directed this talented cast in this very funny three act comedy.  Call 216-475-8313
for reservations or visit ghlt.com for more info and directions to the theater.  Tickets are $10.00 for adults, $8.00 for seniors and children 12 and under are $6.00.  Group rates are available.  <BR></FONT>