[NEohioPAL]Reasons to Come to Something Dada

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue May 1 10:53:48 PDT 2007

All the time, people come up to us and say "We'd love to come down to see Something Dada, but we need a special occasion!"  First off, that's silly.  Anyone can come to Something Dada anytime (well, only during our shows, but you know what we mean).  However, some people insist on needing an occasion.  Fortunately, there's a MILLION special events that merit a trip down to the Tower Press Building to see a Something Dada show.  Unfortunately, we have neither time nor space to list all million, but we can give you a start on the list:

 - A birthday
 - A bachelor/bachelorette party
 - You got a promotion!
 - You got fired!
 - You just survived another week at work!
 - Graduation
 - Finals are over (student)
 - Finals are over (teacher)
 - Dinner was great - congrats!
 - Dinner was awful - condolences!
 - You just missed stepping in that huge pile of dog mess
 - Your arch enemy DIDN'T miss stepping in that huge pile of dog mess
 - You managed to breathe in and then out for over 10 consecutive times

Really, ANY occasion is the perfect occasion to come down and laugh with Something Dada.  Shows every weekend, Friday at 8:00 PM and  Saturdays at 8 an 10:30 PM.  Come on down and party like that song you love just came on the radio!

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all ages welcome - all tickets just $10):

Friday, May 4th, 2007
8:00 PM

Saturday, May 5th, 2007
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM