[NEohioPAL]Free Ticket offer for Satisfaction!

Brandon Smith sales at rparts.org
Wed May 2 06:53:20 PDT 2007

Please enjoy a night out at the Historic Renaissance Theatre with a free
ticket to the Rolling Stones Experience!  We'd like to offer folks working
in the arts a night out on us to simply say....thanks!  We appreciate you
contributing to the vitality of the arts in Ohio, and say thank you with a
night out on us!  Come join us as this world famous Stones tribute rocks
Mansfield!

What:	Satisfaction- The Rolling Stones Experience
When:	Saturday May 5, 2007 at 8PM
Where:	The Historic Renaissance Theatre, 138 Park Ave. West  Mansfield, OH
44902

To redeem your free ticket, simply call the box office at 419-522-2726, and
use code RPAJagger.  Additional tickets are only $20 each.  Hope to see you
here!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:19 PM