[NEohioPAL]$16 tickets to JOLSON & COMPANY this Thursday!

Ksenia Roshchakovsky kseniar at core.com
Wed May 2 11:17:45 PDT 2007

--B_3260960273_4079295

The opening weekend discount has been extended one more performance!

Print out this email and bring it with you to the Thursday, May 3
performance of the Jewish Community Center of Cleveland=B9s production of
JOLSON & COMPANY at Tri-C East Performing Arts Center and pay only $16 per
ticket (full price is $26).  Curtain is at 7:30pm.
=20
JOLSON & COMPANY tells the story of the =B3World=B9s Greatest Entertainer=B2
during his years as star in the 1920s and his comeback in the 1940s.
Unforgettable renditions of =B3Swanee,=B2 =B3Sonny Boy,=B2 =B3California Here I Come=B2
and =B3Mammy=B2 made this sparkling musical a hit Off Broadway and in London.
=20
Starring MARC MORITZ as Al Jolson, GEORGE ROTH and KRISTIN NETZBAND as 17
other characters in Jolson=B9s colorful life.  Directed by Fred Sternfeld.
=20
Tri-C East Performing Arts Center
4250 Richmond Road, Highland Hills 44122
=20
Presented in association with Cuyahoga Community College Theatre Arts
No refunds or exchanges.  Not valid for previously purchased tickets.

--B_3260960273_4079295

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>$16 tickets to JOLSON & COMPANY this Thursday!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000"><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"=
><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:18.0px'><B>The opening weekend discount has been ext=
ended one more performance! <BR>
</B></SPAN></FONT></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPA=
N STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><BR>
</SPAN><FONT SIZE=3D"4"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:14.0px'><B>Print out this emai=
l and bring it with you to the Thursday, May 3 performance of the Jewish Com=
munity Center of Cleveland’s production of JOLSON & COMPANY at Tri=
-C East Performing Arts Center and pay only $16 per ticket (full price is $2=
6).  Curtain is at 7:30pm.<BR>
</B></SPAN></FONT><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'> <BR>
JOLSON & COMPANY tells the story of the “World’s Greatest E=
ntertainer” during his years as star in the 1920s and his comeback in =
the 1940s. Unforgettable renditions of “Swanee,” “Sonny Bo=
y,” “California Here I Come” and “Mammy” made =
this sparkling musical a hit Off Broadway and in London.<BR>
 <BR>
Starring <B>MARC MORITZ </B>as Al Jolson, <B>GEORGE ROTH</B> and <B>KRISTIN=
 NETZBAND</B> as 17 other characters in Jolson’s colorful life.  =
Directed by <B>Fred Sternfeld</B>.<BR>
 <BR>
Tri-C East Performing Arts Center<BR>
4250 Richmond Road, Highland Hills 44122<BR>
 <BR>
Presented in association with Cuyahoga Community College Theatre Arts<BR>
No refunds or exchanges.  Not valid for previously purchased tickets.<=

</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3260960273_4079295--