[NEOHIOPAL] paid and unpaid positions

M Young owauno at gmail.com
Wed May 2 14:42:04 PDT 2007

------=_Part_7430_25179663.1178142124903

Look, I'm pretty tired of things turning into arguments and having to sift
through a bunch of pointless e-mails that seem like they mean something only
to find out they don't.  So, listen to this, get over it, and stop bogging
down this list:

If a position is unpaid, you don't have to take it.  If no one takes an
unpaid position, then the poster might have to reconsider his options or
find some other way to acquire unpaid talent.  Either way, it is entirely up
to each talented individual whether or not to work for free.

So please, grow up and stop having arguments in this list.  It is so
annoying and completely pointless.

-M. Young