[NEohioPAL]where to buy a real looking beard

david rousculp davidrousculp at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 17:48:08 PDT 2007

--0-1136863829-1178153288=:87000

We are looking for a real looking beard.  Not a cheap stage beard.  This person will be walking around and talking to guest.  He is portraying Monet.  The trick is he already has a beard around his face but kept short.  The beard would have to attach to his "real" one.  Some suggested "Johns Fun House", and "Starship Earth", but they were not good enough.  Anyone have other places or people to see?  I need this by Saturday.  Thanks.

  dave

--0-1136863829-1178153288=:87000

<DIV>We are looking for a real looking beard.  Not a cheap stage beard.  This person will be walking around and talking to guest.  He is portraying Monet.  The trick is he already has a beard around his face but kept short.  The beard would have to attach to his "real" one.  Some suggested "Johns Fun House", and "Starship Earth", but they were not good enough.  Anyone have other places or people to see?  I need this by Saturday.  Thanks.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>dave</DIV>
--0-1136863829-1178153288=:87000--