[NEohioPAL]EVE presents ORDINARY PEOPLE on 5/21

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Thu May 3 08:48:15 PDT 2007

Join us on May 21 at 7p.m. when we present ORDINARY PEOPLE IN =
EXTRAORDINARY TIMES at the Renaissance Center; 26376 John Rd. in Olmsted =
Township. This storytelling program spotlights stories of World War II =
on the front lines and on the home front and is FREE and open to the =
public. For more information, call the Center at 440-235-7111.

To arrange for this or any of our programs to be presented for your =
group, contact Eden Valley directly by responding to this e-mail with =
your request.
For a complete schedule of Eden Valley Events check out our calendar =
page at www.edenvalleyenterprises.org.

To unsubscribe to this e-mail list, respond to this e-mail with your =
request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises