[NEohioPAL]*vanityCrash* | Fri May 4 | Hi Fi Club Lakewood

Dennis Yurich dennis at vanityCrash.com
Thu May 3 09:05:32 PDT 2007

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Ok all you rockers! I know we've been buggin ya but…<b>Vanity Crash is
BACK!</b> With its glam rock ruckus. Show time is <b>Friday, May 4th
at The Hi-Fi Club</b> in Lakewood.<br>
It's been almost a half a year since we've shown our pretty made-up
faces, so now's your chance to hear some of the <b>smashing new tunes</b>
we've been cookin' up from our upcoming double length CD. Don't kick
yourself for missing this show, 'cause we'll be heading back into the
studio abyss for who knows how long.<br>
Plus check out the stellar line up detailed below and be sure to come
early!<br>
Hi-Fi Concert Club<br>
11729 Detroit Ave., Lakewood<br>
216-521-8878<br>
18 and over only<br>
$5 for 21+<br>
$8 for under 21<br>
8:30 - Crusin' in from Youngstown, <b>The Zou</b> brings it's "pop
music for people too smart to like pop music". It's like Modest Mouse
on acid! <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.myspace.com/thezou">http://www.myspace.com/thezou</a><br>
9:30 - <b>The Science Fiction Idols </b>will bring their gritty punky
glammy Pittsburgh rock to bring down da house. We've been giggin' with
these cats for some time and it's always a pleasure.
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.myspace.com/scifiidols">http://www.myspace.com/scifiidols</a><br>
10:30 - <b>The Crash Street Kidds</b> are glam rocker off the streets
of ClevO. As Ian Hunter said, "The Crash Street Kidds are coming to get
ya. Now you're dead! Now you're dead! Now you're dead!" Need I say more?<br>
11:30 - <b>Vanity Crash</b>, that us!
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.myspace.com/vanitycrash">http://www.myspace.com/vanitycrash</a><br>
12:30 - Cleveland's <b>Mona V</b> are young, willing, and able hard
rockers who give 110% to their music and live show. Be sure to hold out
to feel their sweat. <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.myspace.com/monavmusic">http://www.myspace.com/monavmusic</a><br>
Google Map to the HI-Fi<br>
Vanity Crash:<br>
Dan Folino<br>