[NEohioPAL]Canal Fulton Players- My Fair Lady- Final Weekend

DVangaasbe at aol.com DVangaasbe at aol.com
Fri May 4 08:26:55 PDT 2007

-------------------------------1178292415

THE CANAL FULTON  PLAYERS,
363 CHERRY STREET SE, CANAL FULTON,  OHIO
PRESENT

A TAMS-WITMARK  PRODUCTION

MY FAIR  LADY
BY

ALAN JAY LERNER  AND FREDERICK LOEWE

STARRING

PERSIS SOSIAK AS  ELIZA DOOLITTLE
TIMOTHY CHARLTON AS HENRY HIGGINS
RICHARD BURTON BROWN AS  COLONEL HUGH PICKERING
KARL BLANDING AS ALFRED P. DOOLITTLE
DAVID DERRY AS  FREDDY EYNSFORD-HILL
MARLENE LAZARUS AS MRS. PEARCE
MEGAN HUBER AS MRS.  HIGGINS

DIRECTED BY DAVID  VAN GAASBEEK
MUSICAL DIRECTION BY PHYLLIS STAVER
CHOREOGRAPHY BY KIM  KARAM

APRIL 27-28, MAY  4-5 AT 7:30 PM
APRIL 29 AT 4:00 PM
MAY 6 AT 2:00 PM
(LIMIT TO 100 SEATS  PER PERFORMANCE)
$5.00 FOR ADULTS      $3.00  FOR SENIORS AND  CHILDREN UNDER  TWELVE
FOR TICKET INFORMATION- CALL DAVID VAN GAASBEEK
AT 330-494-1022 OR  330-854-4387

Two Standing Ovations Last  Weekend

-------------------------------1178292415

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16397" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D5><STRONG>THE CANA=
L FULTON=20
PLAYERS, <BR>363 CHERRY STREET SE, CANAL FULTON,=20
OHIO<BR>PRESENT</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D5><STRONG></STRONG></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D5><STRONG>A TAMS-W=
ITMARK=20
PRODUCTION</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D5><STRONG></STRONG></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D5><STRONG>MY FAIR=20
LADY<BR>BY</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D5><STRONG></STRONG></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D5><STRONG>ALAN JAY=
 LERNER=20
AND FREDERICK LOEWE</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D5><STRONG></STRONG></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D5><STRONG>STARRING=
=20
</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D5><STRONG></STRONG></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D5><STRONG>PERSIS S=
OSIAK AS=20
ELIZA DOOLITTLE<BR>TIMOTHY CHARLTON AS HENRY HIGGINS<BR>RICHARD BURTON BROWN=
 AS=20
COLONEL HUGH PICKERING<BR>KARL BLANDING AS ALFRED P. DOOLITTLE<BR>DAVID DERR=
Y AS=20
FREDDY EYNSFORD-HILL<BR>MARLENE LAZARUS AS MRS. PEARCE<BR>MEGAN HUBER AS MRS=
.=20
HIGGINS</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D5><STRONG></STRONG></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D5><STRONG>DIRECTED=
 BY DAVID=20
VAN GAASBEEK<BR>MUSICAL DIRECTION BY PHYLLIS STAVER<BR>CHOREOGRAPHY BY KIM=20
KARAM</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D5><STRONG></STRONG></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D5><STRONG>APRIL 27=
-28, MAY=20
4-5 AT 7:30 PM<BR>APRIL 29 AT 4:00 PM<BR>MAY 6 AT 2:00 PM<BR>(LIMIT TO 100 S=
EATS=20
PER PERFORMANCE)<BR>$5.00 FOR ADULTS      $3.0=
0=20
FOR SENIORS AND=20
          CHILDREN UNDER=20
TWELVE<BR>FOR TICKET INFORMATION- CALL DAVID VAN GAASBEEK <BR>AT 330-494-102=
2 OR=20
330-854-4387</STRONG></FONT><BR></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><BR><FONT size=3D5>Two Standing Ovations Last=20
Weekend</FONT></DIV></FONT><BR><BR><BR><DIV><FONT style=3D"color: black; fon=
t: normal 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;"><HR style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 10px">See what's=20=
free at <A title=3D"http://www.aol.com?ncid=3DAOLAOF00020000000503" href=3D"=
http://www.aol.com?ncid=3DAOLAOF00020000000503" target=3D"_blank">AOL.com</A=