[NEohioPAL]NBLLC seeking additional cast/crew for future tours/projects

Kirk Lawrence Maynard President at thenaturalbridges.com
Fri May 4 13:03:53 PDT 2007

Natural Bridges LLC, having just completed a very successful tour for
Armed Forces Entertainment (AFE) to Europe this past April, is seeking to
add several new cast and crew members to our roster for future tours and
projects.  Natural Bridges LLC is a full-service Puppet Production Company
that specializes in advertising & promotions, films, TV and plays, other
events & projects, and in "NBTV," our live-action comedy TV series and
live-stage show.

We are looking for all of the following positions which may be P/T, F/T or
temporary employment:

1.  Puppeteers
2.  Cast (male and female)
3.  Crew (sound, camera, backstage setup)
4.  Management (tour manager, assistants)

All interested candidates must have a valid passport and be able to travel
in the US and abroad for various periods of time.  If you are interested
in being considered for possible future employment with Natural Bridges
LLC, please submit a resume and photograph, along with a cover letter
explaining what positions you are interested in and why you would like to
work with us.  Please submit your materials to the following address:

Natural Bridges LLC
Attn: Employment
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688

Thank you.

Puppetly,

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges LLC
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
USA
1-888-866-4877
Main Site - http://www.thenaturalbridges.com
NBTV Site - http://www.MyNBTV.com
YouTube   - http://www.youtube.com/user/NaturalBridgesLLC

"NB Puppets are not just for children anymore!"