[NEohioPAL]Piano Music Books for Sale

Erin Posanti lilmiss716 at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 16:21:15 PDT 2007

--0-2047357369-1178407275=:23237

Hey All
  I have a box of music books for sale. I must warn that they are used and are about 20 years old. They are the piano books I used during my 12 years of piano lessons that are now just sitting around, unused. I have books ranging in levels to absolute beginners to intermediate. I have 35 books. All of them have been written in/marked in (for corrections), dog eared and/or some even have pictures that were colored in. The music is in perfectly readable condition though and the pages are not wrinkled or torn. As long as you don't mind the "artwork" and the corrections, they would be perfect for a new student or teacher's collection.  Some examples of what I have are : Disney songs, alot of classical, 80s and 90s pop songs. According to the price tags and if they were in perfect or near perfect condition they would be around $180. My asking price is $80 for the whole box of them (no sales of individual books) or best offer. Please email me for more specifics on types of books
 or a meeting to look them over.

  Thanks!
  Erin

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
--0-2047357369-1178407275=:23237

<hr size=1>Finding fabulous fares is fun.<br><a href="http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw--
">Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites</a> to find flight and hotel bargains.
--0-2047357369-1178407275=:23237--