[NEohioPAL]Experimental Show Looking for A Sponsor

Taylor Maimbourg maimlarry at gmail.com
Sun May 6 07:45:09 PDT 2007

------=_Part_47551_939768.1178462709772

Hi,
  My name is Taylor Maimbourg, and early this summer I am planning to put on
a show that I co-wrote with a friend.  However, as we begin the real
rehearsal process we have both discovered that we are strapped for funds.
As many of you know, putting on a show is not cheap, and we need money for
sound, lighting, music, etc.  So, I sent this email to see if anyone or any
company would be interested in sponsoring the show and helping us out with
funds.  You would obviously get a mention in the program, and my friend and
I would be indebted to you.  If you are interested, please email me at
MaimLarry at gmail.com.  Thanks!

Taylor Maimbourg

------=_Part_47551_939768.1178462709772

Hi,<br>  My name is Taylor Maimbourg, and early this summer I am planning to put on a show that I co-wrote with a friend.  However, as we begin the real rehearsal process we have both discovered that we are strapped for funds.  As many of you know, putting on a show is not cheap, and we need money for sound, lighting, music, etc.  So, I sent this email to see if anyone or any company would be interested in sponsoring the show and helping us out with funds.  You would obviously get a mention in the program, and my friend and I would be indebted to you.  If you are interested, please email me at

------=_Part_47551_939768.1178462709772--