[NEohioPAL]Moving into town, going arts & crafts, Living room and dining room furn. for sale

Richard B icatfishman at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 09:43:52 PDT 2007

Dining room

Solid Cherry. Table extends to 7'. Buffet is 52" with
glass doors. Two arm chairs and 4 side chairs. I had
this built for me in New Market, Maryland 25 years
ago. Superior quality and very nice condition. $1200

Living Room

Loose cushion cherry sofa and loveseat. Brocade
fabric. $800

Hooker entertainment center with AV/ side bookcases.
Beveled glass doors and glass shelves. Solid Cherry.
$1500.

Cherry Curio $200

French Country Armchair with velour fabric $100

I have pictures. All items are OBO. We are in Medina.